(Passports not required )
Experience a family friendly, guided rafting trip with family and friends or make new friends.
This trip boasts beautiful scenery, wild life, bird- and fish species and flows between Vioolsdrift and Kanikaip in the Richtersveld.
You will be transported from base camp to the mighty Orange River where you will be launched for your trip.
You will spend ± 5–6 hours rafting rapids, swimming, laughing, having fun in the sun and enjoying nature.
After the trip you will be transported back to base camp.
Equipment per croc provided by us
Croc with paddles (2 participants per boat), life jackets, helmets (optional), 1 x 20-litre bucket for each 4 participants for your personal belongings and 1 x 50-litre cooler box for each 4 participants for ice, drinking water, cold beverages and snacks.
- Lunch (if booked) will be served on the South African or Namibian side of the river
- It is recommended that participants have medical aid cover in South Africa.
- Passports not required when traveling within South Africa
- Groups: minimum 4 participants per booking.
- Rates for groups less than the minimum requirements will be adjusted on a sliding scale