Terms and Conditions
Standard notes, Terms & Conditions
Very important – please read this
- Booking and payment in advance is essential.
- In season means: school & public holidays, Easter weekend and all scheduled adventure dates.
- Always obey the guide’s instructions.
- We make use of crocs (inflatable boats).
- Students must have proof of a valid student card.
- Note that rates are based on the stipulated minimum group size. For bookings of groups less than the minimum requirements, rates will be adjusted on a sliding scale.
- Please note that on most of our adventures (SA-SA and SA-Nam) we may also camp overnight on the Namibian side of the river.
- It is highly recommended that participants have medical aid and insurance cover in South Africa and Namibia especially for overnight adventures.
- Most overnight adventures are quoted for camping. Make use of add-ons if a chalet, or safari tent, or tent hire, etc. is preferred.